Skip to content
- 1/2 cup minced straw mushrooms
- 1/4 cup soaked shiitake mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 cup soaked and minced black fungus
- 1/2 cup skinless chickpeas
- 1 cup of vermicelli/vermicelli soaked in water for 10 minutes
- 1 cup of shredded taro
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 2 ms minced pork white part
- Rice paper wrapped in spring rolls
- Vegetable oil
- To make pureed green beans, soak green beans without skin and soak in water for 1 hour. Add water to the bean sprouts and cook in a rice cooker. Then use the rice patch to puree.
- Pound gold. When half a pound turns yellow, remember to turn off the fire immediately or it will burn black.
- In a large mixing bowl, add ½ cup of straw mushrooms, ½ cup of black fungus, 1 cup of shredded carrots, 1 cup of shredded taro, 1 cup of chopped vermicelli, and ½ cup of pureed green beans. Add ¼ cup of chopped shiitake and yellow poachers and 1 ms of non-fragrant oil.
- Add ½ tsp salt, 1 tsp sugar, 1 tsp mushroom seasoning powder, ½ mcf pepper. Put on gloves and knead well. The green beans will bind the other ingredients together. Leave for 15 minutes for the seasoning to penetrate.
- Spring rolls or rice paper can be used to wrap. If using rice paper, mix 1 ms of sugar and 1ms of lemon juice into the water to dip the rice paper, the cake will be golden and crispy for longer.
- Gently use your hands to apply water on one side of the rice paper. Spread the wrap on a plate or cutting board, put 1 ms of filling in the center, fold 1 end in and push back to tighten, fold 2 edges and roll up. Do the same with the rice paper.
- To fry spring rolls without scorching, put a piece of parchment paper or tissue paper on the bottom of the pan and then pour oil into the frying pan. Heat oil, medium heat and fry spring rolls until golden brown. Take it out to drain the oil.
- To make a vegetarian dipping sauce: Let the water soak the shiitake mushrooms to settle, pour ½ cup into a small saucepan. Add in 1/3 mcf of salt, 1 mcf of sugar, 1 mcf of vegetarian seasoning powder. Boil until sugar is dissolved. Let cool and add chili.
- About to roll out on a plate with dipping sauce. Serve with lettuce, tomato, with rice or vermicelli. Spring rolls are very crispy, the filling is crispy and fatty, fragrant with taro and poo-ti.